Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Track my thrifts

Recently, I've been enjoying my new found hobby, you guessed it....THRIFTING!!!. About a year ago, I was so close minded to thrifting and wouldnt be caught dead in a salvage store....but little did I know.
I've found sooo many great deals while shopping at thrift stores, its crazy. And the crazy part is that some of the stuff is actually new with original tags still in place.
And lets not even talk about the rare vintages pieces that you can find. Check out some of my cool buys.

                              Shade .99 , Pearls Necklace .99 , Light blue buttom earrings $1.99

                                                                       

                    And my fav find of them all...The dog tooth pea coat for a whopping ----> $14
                                                It was missing a button, but I'm sure I'll live.

                             And believe it or not you can also create celebrity looks at the thrift store!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment