Thursday, February 21, 2013

Celebrity Inspired look...


I recently turned the FABULOUS FLIRTY 30 and during my host of celebrations I had a celebrity look-alike dinner. I dressed as one of my fav reality stars Kim Kardashian. Kim is always stylish and chic. Her and her sisters are always dressed for the cameras and they are obsessed with animal print...#1 being LEOPARD!!!! (my fav)
I mimicked her style with a fitted one shoulder leopard dress ( which accented my curves perfectly might I add) from Dots Fashion $21.99, Shoes were from Shoe Time - I caught an amazing sale 3/$20, and accessories from a local beauty supply store.

I will have to admit , this was one of the best birthdays EVER, I can't wait to have my celebrity bday dinner next year. I'm thinking Lady GaGa and a meat dress maybe..lol...we'll see.
Check out my creative friends who helped me celebrate.

                                                         Ashley aka Kesha Ka'ior

    Catrisa aka Mary J

Velecia aka Meagan Good  

 Kesha aka Amber Rose ( this was one of my favs)


               Simeon aka Kanye West 


Crystal aka Jill Scott


 lol....overall it was an amazing night
















No comments:

Post a Comment